Monday, August 4, 2008

They're back....

Everyone is back to the nest and reality has returned. Mere minutes after arriving home the bickering, shouting, running, jumping, whining, begging, singing, dancing, laughing, and hugging resumed. It's like they were never gone :-)

I was so glad to see all three of their bright shiny happy faces that I actually started to cry (of course this was before the bickering and whining ensued). Lauren was very concerned and wanted to know why I was crying and I told her it was because I loved them so much. She came over, gave me a kiss and said "but mom we're here so you don't have to cry". THIS from a five year old. That girl is my little lover. Just so she doesn't start consoling the neighborhood boys - at least not until she's sixteen.

TTFN...

No comments: