Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just put me out of my misery...

Okay so I'm not a big Kid Rock fan (I mean really the guy has some issues with personal hygiene not to mention questionable taste in women) but I do kind of like that All Summer Long song. It really isn't my typical kind of song but you gotta admit it is pretty catchy. Although don't you feel the need to hear Sweet Home Alabama after you hear Kid sing about it? I mean really, you radio station people, just do us all a favor and play the darn Sweet Home Alabama song as a follow-up because you know that is the tune that is going through our heads for the rest of the day and I don't think I'm the only one with this issue (come on, admit it, you know it is happening to you too!) Oh and I have a confession to make about Sweet Home Alabama - I was in the car the other day and I COULD NOT remember who sang that little ditty (I mean really I was thinking Steve Miller Band - I KNOW but it's all I could think of - you know Jet Airliner and Sweet Home Alabama - they're almost the same :-)) Anyway, it was driving me crazy and it was right there on the tip of my tongue (along with Steve Miller) but it just wasn't making its way to the top - so what did I do? Called Amy of course because she is EVEN BETTER at this 80's music thing than I am. The girl is a 80's trivia genius. Anyway, she immediately provided the answer (Leonard Skynard) although she was soooo disappointed that I even had to ask this question. Amy, I'm sorry, I'll never disappoint you again :-) Seriously.

So moving on...

In case you are wondering, I did see the line-up for the new season of Dancing with the Stars. Excuse me but could you please tell me who from this line-up is a star. WOW talk about a dismal cast. I don't even know if I am going to be able to bring myself to watch. Kim Kardasian (I mean her claim to fame is a big booty - I got that and nobody asked me to be on their dancing show), Susan Lucci? Toni Braxton? YUCK! My list was much better than this line-up. But it might be worth watching just for the "B" list entertainment value.

And last but not least this nice lady featured my signs in her blog today. I was honored!

Have a fabulous day!

TTFN...

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are referring to Lynyrd Skynyrd right? :-) Had to do it. I'm not a watcher of DWTS but I would watch Susan Lucci. I see her being this season's Jane Seymour. And Congratulations on the shout out on your signs from Etsy. You deserve it!