Friday, January 11, 2008

I need a laugh...

I've been particularly stressed out lately - I'm not sure why - it is just one of those things. For me there are two things that signal major stress-out (because really aren't we all stressed on some level every day?). #1 major stress indicator - the inability to make a decision - seriously. I mean I could barely decide what color socks to wear this morning let alone make a big decision. #2 major stress indicator - I get clumsy, yes, I know I've mentioned the tripping thing before but this is beyond that - this is constantly dropping things, breaking dishes loading the dishwasher, seeing my eyeshadow smashed to pieces after hitting the floor, dropping an entire carton of eggs, that kind of thing. Let's just say it's been a lot of fun around our house because after I inevitably drop something I can't decide if I should use a mop, a broom or a vacuum cleaner :-) Some days life is just like that...

BUT as I was pursuing Etsy I saw this card that jumped out at me and I'm glad it did because when I looked at the inside sentiment it made me laugh out loud - really. And now you know what kind of person I really am - told you I was crabby :-)

TTFN!

4 comments:

Ann said...

cute card :)

Maija said...

I'm sending lots of giggles your way!
Be careful- those things you are experiencing are also signs of depression.

Amy said...

That card is funny. Very funny. Made me laugh too! Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you are too funny! I just read through all your posts on this page...chuckled over the blog resolution and Mrs. Cravitz (love that show, by the way!), loved the pics of your kids, and the poor babies are sick stories (we've had our share of those too!)
Hmm, dropping things, loss of concentration...maybe that itch you spoke about really is reality?;)