Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Show and Tell...

Since words have failed me lately I thought I would show where my creative karma has been going. I'm having a lot of fun doing these little signs. Someone asked me what my favorite part of doing this is and after shopping for supplies :-) I would have to say picking out just the right papers to go together to make up a sign. You can check out all of my little sparklies at glitter me! I know it's kind of a ditzy name but what can I say - I told you words have failed me!!





Oh and to Shirley and Maija and Amy and everyone else who has been kind enough to leave comments on my blog - I'm not ignoring you I'm really not. I appreciate you more than you can know! REALLY!!!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

those are gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you come up with once we figure out colors. LOL!