Thursday, February 1, 2007

Mighty Deb Saves the Day!

So thanks to a comment from Deb I have found that CMT is rebroadcasting the Miss America pageant all week. If you had plans to call me Saturday night don't - I have a date with a couple of dimples and a great butt!

By the way, check out Deb's website. She creates great wood letters in a whole variety of fonts. And while I am talking about my links I am absolutely fascinated with Anna's My Fashionable Life blog. She is a knitwear designer and her designs are wonderful. I was so restless with dreams of adorable sweaters I barely slept! Or else it was still that Mario thing...

And Cathy was the winner of the bonus question! HOORAY for Cathy. Oh and the answer was Owner of a Broken Heart, the title of the Album was 90125 and the album art was a white album with a triangle in the middle with neon colors around it. A monogram will be coming your way. Please send me your address and color preference. You can email me at cupcakepea@hotmail.com. And Angela, your monogram is complete. It goes in the mail tomorrow.

And for today: What 1983 movie stars Nicholas Cage as a punk rocker? Now only a true 80s girl will know the answer to this question!

Okay gotta go. My Name is Earl is starting. I have heard there was an I'm Purrrfect sweatshirt sighting last week!

Oh I almost forgot - I said I would post my recent layouts and I know you are probably just dying to see them so here they are! My favorite - Unique scanned kind of funky because of the embellishments.
And coming soon to a blog near you - knitting projects. Man I have an exciting life :-)




1 comment:

deb said...

Aw - thanks kindly! Glad I could help. :)

And I think the answer is Valley Girl.