Wednesday, December 6, 2006

At last, at last, I'm well at last...

So I'm feeling better as of about 2:00 p.m. today. For awhile there I thought I was actually going to have to go to the doctor. Now I've been spared that ordeal. There are few things I dislike as much as going to the doctor (the Walmart zone and those pesky slow drivers are among that group - oh, and Emmitt Smith and I don't think I need to mention why...). So in honor of feeling more like myself I took Lauren shopping after daycare (Syd got a daycare reprieve today because she was croupy coughing this morning, but it didn't take her long to recover. I received reports during the day, Christmas tree ornament kissing and pillow mountain climbing were the highlights). Anyway back to Lauren. She was supposed to be picking out presents for her brother and sister, to a three year old all presents are presents that should be for said three year old and I won't even go into the horrors associated with that dang wooden train set-up. All I can say is thank God I had the sense to only bring one child!!!

That's it. That's all I've got to say today. After spending 4 1/2 days in bed things are pretty boring. I'll see if I can't pump it up tomorrow. Maybe I'll be lucky and someone will run one of the imaginary stop signs and I'll get myself all worked up!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

glad that you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

good to know you are feeling well my friend! enjoy the shopping with the other 2 kids! heh.