Thursday, December 14, 2006

What's with this TAG stuff

And what the heck is a MEME? I'm telling you I Blog but I have no idea what I am doing. I'm lucky I figured out how to post a picture. Anyway, I was "tagged" by my friend Steph (Skermit) who is well on her way to scrapbook fame (and if that doesn't deserve an I'm Purrrrfect sweatshirt I don't know what does).

So here it goes. Oh and I won't make a habit of this because really a girl needs more secrets than who she is stalking on Classmates.com.


ABC Tag

A - Available or single: Okay where is the I'm a married scrapbooker with kids and pets option? That's my category.
B - Best friend: Roxann, since we've been seven.
C - Cake or pie: Cake (white cake, white buttercream frosting, pink roses)
D - Drink of choice: Diet Coke - lots of ice in a glass glass
E - Essential item you use everyday: Car
F - Favorite color: Pink
G - Gummy bears or worms: ICK.
H - Hometown: New Hampton
I - Indulgence: See Cake :-)
J - January or February: ICK.
K - Kids & names: Alex, Sydney, Lauren
L - Life is incomplete without? Family, friends, Diet Coke and Cake :-)
M - Marriage date: 4th of July BABY!
N - Number of siblings: 2
O - Oranges or apples: Oranges I love oranges, so yummy, especially those little Clementine oranges. Yep I love oranges so much that orange used to be my favorite color. When I knocked my brother out of the high chair (by accident) at my grandma's and he split his head open on the heat vent thingy I was wearing an orange dress and asked for an orange balloon and an orange sucker at the doctor since my brother was crying too hard from the stitches and didn't want anything to do with balloons or suckers.
P - Phobias or fears: Fire
Q - Fave quote: I can't think of one right now but here is what is on my day planner today
"Some people wait so long for their ship to come in, their pier collapses. - John Goddard
R - Reasons to smile: My family and friends and pretty paper.
S - Season: Summer. Love summer.
T - Amy, Kelly E. and Jennifer S.
U - Unknown fact about me: Seriously, you read my blog right? I don't have any unknown facts.
V- Vegetable you don't like: Squash
W - Worst habit: Where do I begin... Impatience
X - Xrays: Ah-huh
Y - Your fave food: A good yummy steak.
Z - Zodiac sign: Pieces

No comments: