Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Crazy Busy

Holy Bananas life is so crazy busy right now. I have so much that I want to cram into the next four days that I don't think I will be able to take time to sleep. There's baking and wrapping and Christmas lights - oh no!


This weekend we did some baking. Three kids (one who cannot have gluten), one Kitchen Aide stand mixer, and a jumbo bag of chocolate chips. How do you think things turned out? Let's just say that someone needed some very QUIET time later in the afternoon! So that, combined with the elusive Crisco incident (Three trips to Super Target specifically to pick up shortening. Three trips home from Super Target with NO shortening in the sack!) we did not finish all that I had planned. So tonight - more baking. I think I need to make a plan.

I should have been working on some of these things last night but my closest friend, Roxann, stopped over with gifts for the kids (and wine). The highlight of the night? The Dog Walking Barbie - with a dog that eats when you push down it's tail and POOPS when you lift up the tail. I'm not kidding, the dog does his deed and the Barbie has a pooper scooper to pick it up and put it in the trash can where it magically travels down a chute, lands in the dog food bin and becomes doggie treats!
I know you think I'm lying but I'M NOT! Just wait I'll find a link and then you'll know.

So as you can see I better quit writing and start working. I've got things to do, people to see, and a Barbie that has a yard full of fake dog poop to scoop. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That must have been 3 trips past Walmart too! No stories of bad drivers? :)