Monday, October 22, 2007

Planes, Trains and automobiles...

Okay, really just automobiles :-)

Somehow the HotY’s car has become my primary mode of transportation. I don’t know how this happened. Fine, I do know how it happened, and it has to do with daycare drop-off and car seats, but regardless, I’m not happy about the change. And his car - it confuses me. It’s a Hyundai and everything is backwards. All the knobs and switches work the opposite direction than what you would think. Want to turn on the windshield wipers? You don’t push the thingy down you push it up. WHAT? I mean really, I’m still working on that right hand/left hand thing and you want me to try to manipulate these controls backwards? Right. But the good thing about this car – it’s paid for and I don’t worry about someone dinging my door! So I guess I’ll live with it, but just so you know, I’m not happy about it. And now I feel so much better :-)

Have a great Monday.

TTFN!

No comments: