Tuesday, October 9, 2007

And the wound is ripped open...

Sorry about the graphic title but watching Dancing with the Stars (DWTS) last night was like tearing the scab off a wound. I mean really, did you see Wayne Newton? Did you see the geek millionaire guy? And these two men are there over Model Man because????? That is what I am asking you. WHY. WHY would those two "dancers" remain when Albert, Albert who knows how to move, Albert who is young and energetic, Albert who does not have hip injuries or stiff bones, Albert who is the superior dancer, Albert who was an Ambercrombie & Fitch model for gosh sakes, is gone? I am less upset over Walmart Drivers than I am about Model Man moving on. It's a travesty :-) The women were okay, well my friend Jenny Garth was her adorable self (okay fine, she might not acknowledge the friendship YET, but I know if she met me, we'd be friends :-)) - but the rest of the chicks, eh, even the Cheetah girl didn't knock my socks off. We'll see what happens - but one of those two men better be gone this week or I'm not watching anymore!!! I'm just saying...

That's it for today. Short and sweet. I'm too distressed about the whole dancing fiasco - it's given me writer's block :-) Oh and one comment about The Bachelor last night - BORING.

Have a fabulous day!

TTFN

No comments: