Wednesday, April 18, 2007

But what about dance...

The girls have been taking gymnastics class and they love it. They talk about gymnastics all the time. They tell me that they LOVE gymnastics. That gymnastics is their favorite. That they like gymnastics better than dance! WHAT – what did you just say? Gymnastics better than dance? You can’t love gymnastics better than dance. What good will gymnastics do you? I mean really, you can use dance in the future. Dance can hold the key to your success. Look at Heather Mills (avoid the teeth) she’s landed back on her foot and has become America’s darling all because of Dancing with the Stars. And who knew who that tall Clyde guy was before he started TRYING to dance. No one – well maybe someone – but not me and now I know. And and and what about My Magnificent Mario. If it wasn’t for his appearance on the dance floor (not to mention his cute butt and dimples) I may never have remembered him OR started this blog. So see how useful this dancing thing is? I mean really, when has gymnastics ever created a Miss America host? So yep, the girls may think they are off the hook with the dance thing – but ohhhh how wrong they are – I know they will thank me for this in the future.

Oh and on that Bachelor thing, I was going to write a little something about Dr. Andy but then I read what Sports Gal had to say and I knew I couldn’t compete. Click on the link - Sports Gal - and check it out – be sure to read all three episodes - you’ll be glad you did!

TTFN - I'll see you at dance!

3 comments:

Amy said...

There is cute gymnastic's outfits arent there? :) Maybe not tutu's but still. No "T" store incidents?

Shirley said...

I don't see the future in either dance or gymnastics. LOL! Clyde Drexler (spelling?) - Houston Rockets basketball, baby! Only know that cause of hubby. Where are the pictures of the adorable outfits, huh??????

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang! Just wanted to tell you I stopped by VIP last night and saw an adorable layout that you had done. It was one with lots of chipboard...VERY CUTE!