Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I always miss the good stuff...

So last night, just as I was getting ready to settle in for another stimulating edition of Dancing with the Stars, McHubby told me that Memoirs of a Geisha was on one of the premium channels. Well I hadn’t watched it yet so I decided the dancing “stars” could wait and I watched the movie. Which was good but man am I glad I read the book because I would have been lost. The movie left out a lot of crucial information – at least I thought so – and made some up too. Anyway, I digress. So due to the change of viewing pleasures I missed the elimination on DWTS which was fine by me – that is until I found out the one-legged wonder was eliminated. I’m sorry but I have been waiting for the former Mrs. Hey Jude to be voted off. I don’t like her and I refused to make allowances for her. She knew what she was getting into when she signed up for this gig. So there, I’ve said it and I’ve probably been politically incorrect but guess what – I.DON’T.CARE - at all! And besides the show is called Dancing with the STARS – how is it she qualified as a star in the first place? EXACTLY!

Oh and in case you haven’t noticed, or maybe I just need to say it, but today I AM CRABBY! Seriously. Which means I should probably just keep my mouth shut so I will…

No comments: