Monday, October 16, 2006

Smilies and Crabs

It’s Monday, so let’s just jump right into it okay??? I mean really, I have such a myriad of reasons for being crabby today I don’t even know where to start.

Alright fine, I’ll say it. I am very crabby because I do not know how to add smilies on this blog. Can I do it? Are there smilies available? Or maybe this is a smiley free blog-zone. If there are smilies here I don’t know how the heck to find them, or use them or insert them or whatever it is that you are supposed to do with smilies.

Really, could someone PLEASE tell me how to insert a smiley – Seriously! I am so preoccupied with my smiley obsession I can’t even think of anything else to say.

Alright, I'm going to try to get over it, to move on, to supress my inner smiley. So what is going on in your world? Are you a Monday Morning Crab or a Susie Sunshine ready to greet the new week with a smile? (DANG - there it is again – the need for a smiley – is there no end? Will I be forever haunted by the lack of smiley posting? Is my life to be reduced to implied smilies?)

Please, help me. Reach out. End this obsession. Tell me about your Monday. Only then may I conquer the smiley. Maybe…

1 comment:

Amy said...

Good Morning!
You can't have smilies on a crabby blog! Silly girl. You need the sad faced ones!