Sunday, March 1, 2009

Can I skip ahead...?

Why is it that most of the time it isn't okay to skip ahead - at least not in life. Seriously, I'd be all right with not experiencing every aspect of every moment of every day - you know to skip ahead. Right now I'd like to skip ahead to Tuesday. It is not going to be a fun Monday. I have no idea what time I will be home tomorrow night as I have work obligations that will go into the evening and frankly - even though there are times when I can't wait to get out of the house (come on admit it - you feel that way sometimes too) tomorrow night I would much rather be at home. UGH. I'm just dreading it. I mean it is nothing that drastic but it is something that almost every one else, except a handful of people, will have a choice about. I'm one of the not so lucky ones due to the nature of my job, so no choice :-( I know I know why don't I whine just a little bit more - welcome to the world of adults - blah blah blah. I know...

So moving on... in case you're wondering I still do not know who my anonymous commenter/reader is. Just because I haven't said anything doesn't mean I've quit thinking about it - so come on - just let me know who you are. Don't make me link Taylor Swift again -one time was embarrassing enough :-)

Okay, that's it. I'm a little too crabby to be writing anyway.

TTFN... Think of me tomorrow because I'd much rather be thinking of you than what is on my agenda.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

How was it? Was it as bad as you thought???