Wednesday, March 28, 2007

You are not going to believe this....

LOOK - LOOK AT THIS! Do you see it? Do you see what I see? Can you believe that My Mario is going to be mere minutes away from my adoring heart? Do you suppose he is so excited to meet me that he jumped on this excuse to sniff my frosting (PLEASE - remember I am a cupcake) and visit my little part of the country? I wonder if he'll get a haircut and new clothes for the big event? But wait, hold on, I just realized something. HE.NEVER.CALLED. He never even called to let me know when he'd be arriving. Does he think I am just going to drop everything and go running at his beck and call? I mean I AM the reason he is coming - right?
The least he could have done is called in advance.

Okay, seriously, I have a huge confession to make. I don't think I'll be visiting My Magnificent Mario. I'm really not a groupie kind of girl. It just isn't like me to join in with a group of adoring fans. I much prefer quality one on one time. I know what you are all thinking, "that cupcake is all talk and no action". Well let me tell you - it's true! Besides if he really wanted to see me HE WOULD HAVE CALLED! Seriously :-) But if Rob Lowe ever shows up - I'm all over it :-)

So while Mario is winning over thousands of women with his dimples and great butt I won't be one of them. Besides what if he does that talking thing. I am thinking it would be so over for me...

2 comments:

Shirley said...

you're NOT going?!?!?!?

deb said...

I can't believe you're not going!! What's up with that? I think one of us should send him your blog address so he can see who his #1 fan is!