Monday, March 26, 2007

Have you seen the previews...

for The Bachelor? I mean, if you've been watching along with Dancing with the Stars you must have seen the teasers. Does that guy look hot or what? I haven't been as impressed with a Bachelor since Andrew Firestone. Let's just hope he has the personality to match, I'm still not over the disappointment about Mario.

Okay, about those dancing stars. I've decided that Ian Zierling is a nice guy. I don't know if it is true but as far as I'm concerned it is. And, did you hear Heather Mills say a year ago she couldn't imagine that she would be dancing on this show. Of course she didn't she was still married to Paul McCartney and his millions. Heather, we're not stupid, we read the newspaper... And just a word to those that may read this blog and may still be deciding what to be when they grow up. I have just two words - DENTIST.BRITIAN. It's a gold mine.

Okay on that note, I think I better call it a night.

TTFN.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Girl, you are TOO funny!

deb said...

I've been recording Dancing but haven't watched it yet. Heather Mills is not my favorite person either. hee hee!