Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Another school year - another year closer to 18...

which I am not looking forward to at all - the moving closer to 18 and independence part.  But that is another thought for another day.  My babies started school yesterday and I was sad.  I've talked about my last day of school blues but I'm never sad on the first day of school.  It's fun.  It's exciting. It's a new adventure and a new start.  But this year - I was sad.  Maybe it is because I was able to spend the summer with my kids - I don't know but as much as I enjoyed the freedom of six hours ALONE I was still sad and watching the clock until I could pick them up at the end of the day.  I am continually amazed at the emotionally hard job this mom stuff is...

Here are the pictures. 






TTFN...




No comments: