Thursday, September 8, 2011

Loose ends and uneven hems...

I feel like my life is full of loose ends right now.  Things just keep unraveling.  I have to admit I'm not one of those people who have things fall into their lap and most of the time it doesn't bother me.  I appreciate what I have more for the fight it took to get it - but I have to admit lately it has bothered me.  This has even taken the HotY by surprise prompting him to say - "what is going on?  You really aren't the boo-hoo whoa is me kind of person."  And I can honestly say I don't know what is going on.  Maybe I'm just tired, but I really can't sleep.  And I think I should have some kind of a plan but no plan.  Seriously - loose ends.  I have even begun to wish I were the kind of person who had things just land in their laps (if that ever really happens to anyone).  I've begun to think that just once I wish things would go my way (even though I know I have nothing to complain about).  I've begun to hope that saying "when God closes a door he opens a window" is true (even though I'm a bit of a cynic when it comes to being truly faith filled).  I've begun to think when is something good going to happen for me (and I HATE thinking that way - who am I to think I am more worthy - besides it is soooo whiny).  But these thoughts have all been swimming in my head and I don't like it.  I need a plan - but alas no plan...

It's all loose ends - one pull and it's an uneven hem...

TTFN - thanks for listening - just needed to talk - I'm sure I'll feel better in the morning.

No comments: