Anyway, once we arrived at the cabin all the stress of the world seemed to roll off my shoulders and we were able to relax and enjoy the quiet (and it was REALLY QUIET) and scenery. Finally about 8:00 p.m. we roused ourselves to go in search of pizza - which we found - but upon stepping foot in the door we were greeted by a less than friendly high school girl who told us we could order a pizza to go but there would be no eating of pizza in the restaurant as they were trying to clean up and close. Fine - we could eat it at the cabin there was no need for her to get snippy - sheesh! So we took the pizza and ate cold pizza at the cabin - but that was okay we were on vacation and there was a microwave.
So really that was the pattern of the majority of the trip.
- Mornings spent in the surprisingly comfortable bed
- Annoying behavior when warranted
- Hanging out at the cabin for most of each day
- Enjoying the Scenery
- Savoring the Quiet
- Staring at the Calm Waters
- Marveling at the Sunsets
- Rousing about 8:00 p.m. for something to eat
- Back to the surprisingly comfortable bed.