Monday, September 29, 2008

As if being Monday wasn't enough...

okay so I had my post all written - just checking my links to make sure they all worked - when poof it's all gone. But that's okay because you know what? Blogger auto saves. They auto draft save every two minutes so I'll just pop into my posts and pull up the draft - well except for some reason Blogger failed me and DID NOT autosave my draft. Grrr. So here I am trying again. I really shouldn't be surprised by the Blogger fail as it is one of those days. It's Monday. It's raining. I'm crabby. Seriously. I don't even know why I am crabby but I'm just waiting for someone to tick me off so I can come up with a reason to be mad. I KNOW! Don't think I don't because I do - I know how I am and it's not good. So that's been the day so far. Since I'm not exactly walking on sunshine I'll just take care of a couple of things that were asked of me in email.

1st - believe it or not there is someone who doesn't have the slightest clue what the Grey's Anatomy Bomb Episode Last Kiss thing is all about. So in my true spirit of wanting to educate the world about Grey's Anatomy and it's application to real life (because seriously, there is almost nothing that makes Amy and I happier than being able to apply an episode of Grey's Anatomy to real life) here is the script dialog found somewhere on the internet - the birthplace of all trivial information:

(Cut to Derek standing in front of the door waiting for Meredith. He sighs. Meredith comes up and stands right in front of him.)
MEREDITH (softly): Hey.
(He stares at her looking very relieved)
DR. SHEPARD: Hey. You almost died today.
MEREDITH: Yeah. I almost died today.
(He looks at her for a bit and then opens the front door to leave)
MEREDITH: I can't ... (he steps back into the house) I can't remember our last kiss. All I could think about was I'm going to die today and I can't remember our last kiss. Which is pathetic, but the last time we were together and happy I … want to be able to remember that. And I can't Derek. (he nods) I can't remember.
DR. SHEAPARD: I'm glad you didn't die today.
(He goes to leave out the door. Meredith turns around to back upstairs. He stops her when he speaks standing at the doorway)
DR. SHEPARD: It was a Thursday morning. You were wearing that ratty little Dartmouth t-shirt you look so good in. The one with the hole in the back of the neck. (he chuckles a little) You'd just washed your hair and you smelled like some kind of flower. I was running late for surgery. You said you were gonna see me later and you leaned to me, you put your hand on my chest and you kissed me. Soft. Was quick, kinda like a habit. You know, like we'd do it every day for the rest of our lives. You went back to reading the newspaper and I went to work. That was the last time we kissed.
(He moves to leave again almost closing the door when Meredith speaks)
MEREDITH: Lavender. (he steps back in) My hair smelled like lavender from my conditioner.
DR. SHEPARD (nods): (Lavender. (smiles) Huh.(He leaves and Meredith starts to head back up to her room)

So that was the dialog - riveting huh? But you have to admit I was right about that angst thing.

The other question that I have been asked is in light of the new iPod what exactly is hot on my playlist (which took up no less than 7.91 gig - seriously). Well right now these are getting a lot of play (and I wonder where Alex gets his tendency to listen to songs that he likes over and over and over again :-):

LOVE REMAINS THE SAME - Gavin Rossdale
SHATTERED - OAR
HELLO ITS ME - Todd Rundgren
NOW COMES THE NIGHT - Rob Thomas
MY MY MY - Rob Thomas
STORM - Lifehouse
SPACE BETWEEN - Dave Matthews

Holy Bananas, no wonder I am out of sorts I think I need to lighten up a bit on the playlist.

TTFN...

Oh and if anyone else has any pressing questions they are just dying to have answered bring it on :-)

1 comment:

Shirley said...

you are too funny! I don't watch the show - Hayley FREAKS about anything medical related.

so....what are the kiddos going to be for Halloween? I probably missed it in an earlier post. sorry!