Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SNOW-SNOW-AND MORE SNOW...

Yes, it's true. Not only do we have more snow but I'm talking about the weather again. I mean how can I help myself. We haven't had this much snow in ten years (fine I don't know if it has really been ten years but it seems that way). The only good thing I can say is maybe my perennials are getting enough insultion this year and I won't have to replace anything! I can't wait to start seeing those little plants sticking their heads out of the soil. For some reason seeing the lilies starting to poke through gets me really excited - maybe it is because I can indentify those from the weeds :-) Anyway, once the weather starts getting warmer and the plants start popping I have to go check every day to see what is new and growing. It's the simple things - really! I think I'll let the kids have a little spot of the garden for themselves this year. They'll love it and what's a little more laundry?

So this is it for today - short - short and sweet - but at least I'm here!

Have a fabulous day!

TTFN...

1 comment:

Ann said...

glad I'm not the only one growing tired of our snow and cold! I am so ready for some tulips and daffodils and lilacs...and sidewalk chalk, and softball and baseball games and robins and green grass...and....well, you get the picture. Have a great day Angie! It was wonderful to see your face Friday :)