Thursday, February 21, 2008

I may never dance again...

at least not with the newest Dancing with the Stars - "stars". Have you seen their line-up of new dancers? Ummmm, can I just say - YUCK! I'm not sure there is anything about all those two left feet that can entice me to watch. Okay,I know what you're thinking so really who am I kidding, I'll watch the first show and maybe the second but I'm just saying, as of today, in view of the line-up, my heart is not in it this time. I've lost the beat... BUT all is not forsaken, I saw a commercial last night previewing Oprah and her show hosting some of the best-loved couples from DWTS. It must be a slow week in O-World. Of course I didn't catch the date because that is just the kind of little detail I tend to overlook :-O Sometimes I'm surprised I know how to boil water considering all the improvising and guessing I do in my life! Someone asked me once if I have ever entered any scrapbooking contests and my answer is "no - have you seen all the RULES involved with those things" too overwhelming for this crabby chick :-)

Okay that's it. I'm out :-)

TTFN...

No comments: