Wednesday, February 27, 2008

One of these days...

I'm going to wake up in a good mood again, I just know it. I don't know when it will happen - you can't force these kind of things you know - but I have every confidence that I can do it. Go Me Go!

Seriously, I don't know if it is the winter that would never end, or all these changes in my life or just the bad drivers and stupid parkers that I encounter on a daily basis - maybe all of the above! Anyway, I guess it is fair to say that lately I have had a BAD attitude and even I'm getting sick of myself. It's time to shape up. It's time to start looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It's time for change! Although did I just say you can't force these things - well maybe you can a little bit (hey, I'm a woman, I'm entitled to change my mind!) So tomorrow - tomorrow I'm taking a walk on the sunny side of the street. I'm putting on my rose colored glasses and my happy face. Because really, if I'm brave enough to put 15 cliches in one post I can do something simple like put my best foot forward and face the world with a smile. :-)

So there you have it - the weather report (winter, winter, snow and winter) the attitude update (poor) and the action plan (smiles everyone smiles). I'll get back to you later this week to let you know how it all turns out.

That's it - I'm out...

2 comments:

Ann said...

good luck with the attitude, Angie :)
I've got the ole' spring fever - can't wait for all this white stuff to go away. Blah!

Cheryl Anne said...

I'm with you on being extremely anxious for spring! They keep bringing up daylight savings time on the radio and such saying its time to "spring forward". LOL, its supposed to snow again tonight, its just not fair!