Monday, September 3, 2007

I'm a Stepford Wife!

CRUM CRUM CRUM CRUM CRUM. I had an entire entry written. I was glorifying in my accomplishments of the day. My clean house, my organized closets, my freshly ironed (yes I did say ironed) clothing, my first day of school readiness and then it happened. I hit a button. I don't even know what button, but one of those buttons at the top and poof - it disappeared, the entire post, gone, vanished, kaput. And now I've got to try to recreate the wonder that was today's entry. I'm not good at the do-over. If it's not right the first time around I'm not too keen to do it all again so I'm not gonna. You'll just have to trust me when I say it was a wonderous entry :-)

But tomorrow, tomorrow I'm not going to hit any funky buttons and then I'll be able to write - really.

TTFN

No comments: