Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Two words...

I have two words for last night's male performances on Dancing with the Stars - "Model Man"! Is his name Ryan? I can't remember, and at this point - names - not that important - I'm still being wooed. So did you see him? Not only is he somewhat adorable in an almost geeky kind of way but he is funny (haven't I told you this is a big thing with me???) AND that boy can move! WOW!


Regarding the other contenders. Well, I'm not sure what to say but I would like to know why they pick competitors who are geriatric, have been injured, or are recovering from some kind of surgery or trauma. Please explain this to me. Is it sympathy? Is it the Heather Mills complex? Is it fair? I mean really WHAT IS THE POINT! This makes me a little crabby. I hate it when things don't make sense to me :-) So if you have the answer please enlighten me because right now it's all a mystery and I don't like mystery any better than I like surprise!



No comments: