Friday, August 31, 2007

Random thoughts for a Friday...

  • It's Friday!


  • I wish I could figure out how to do some of the cool blogging stuff but I think you have to pay to get all those extras - and frankly, I'd rather spend my money on shopping!


  • I'm off today and it is absolutely beautiful. I won't be at this computer for long.


  • I'm looking forward to seeing Julie this afternoon.


  • Sometimes my son dresses like a nerd but I love him anyway :-)


  • If I liked camping this would be the perfect weekend for it - and no I am not even considering the possibility, it's just an observation!


  • I'm most creative late at night.


  • I got my haircut - short - it is still growing on me


  • I'm rambling


  • Layouts:





2 comments:

Amy said...

I love your pages! You can rock that pink like non other girl. Have a great weekend. :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts Ang! Hope you're having a great weekend!