Friday, July 20, 2007

You know what day it is!

Friday! And a beautiful Friday it is. The sun is bright, the sky is blue, the birds are singing and I have found my favorite sunglasses. Oh and tonight I'm meeting the girls for scrapping. If only I could fit a nap in there somewhere it would be a perfect trifecta (sun, scrap and snooze).
I packed a few things for scrapping but who knows what I'll get done. I hate it when I don't have all my goodies with me. One of these days I will take a picture of my stuff and then you will see what a mess I have and why I don't bring it all along - or have to use the HotY when I do. Really, it's an addiction, the shopping for supplies thing. I'm trying to stop, really I am.
Again, nothing to say. Even I'm getting bored with myself! I'll see if I can't spice things up in the next few days. I haven't even gotten worked up by the bad drivers or the Walmart Zone lately - maybe it's the dog days of summer setting in!
Have a great Friday!
TTFN!

No comments: