Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Okay something is wrong with blogger and it won't let me put a title in so I guess that means I just have to jump right in and get to it!

And really you would think I'd have something life altering and exciting to say - but nope, things have been pretty anti-climatic around the cupcake house! I guess I can't expect rainbow sprinkles every day :-)

Seriously though, I heard some very sad and distressing news about one of our neighbors yesterday and I can't stop thinking about it. It isn't even like we are that close to this family - but we have some mutual friends and they are neighbors and someone we know so I just can't get it out of my head. It is the kind of thing that makes you sit back and say - why? Why do these things happen? And it is scary. Scary that your life can be going along just fine and then - BAM it's not. You get stopped cold in your tracks. It sucks. That is all I can say. So today my thoughts and prayers go out to my neighbor. But I have to admit the cynical side of me wonders if it really makes any difference at all...

Oh, and by the way, I have been back to church the past two Sunday's in a row. I know I know. But remember I said I was going to do it and I did. To say I have been a little skeptical about the whole faith thing lately would be a bit of an understatement so making the effort to go to church - it's a big thing - especially with three kids who don't understand the word WHISPER! :-)

Okay now off to see what happens when I post this without a title...

TTFN

1 comment:

deb said...

I know what you mean.. a man I work with had something tragic happen to his son and daughter in law and I can't stop thinking about it. So sad and really makes you wonder what is wrong with this crazy world sometimes. Thinking of you.