Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm on a break...

Actually I am in the middle of cleaning the house, assembling decorations, making bars and supervising the HotY in the garage all for the sake of Alex's graduation party - which is a worthy occasion but this preparation stuff - it should have been started a week ago but we like to live on the edge in the Crabby house! 

The problem is as I am working on one thing I notice something else that needs to be done like all the walls should be painted and the carpet replaced.  I KNOW not something you can take care of in less than 24 hours.  So guess what people are going to see what they are going to see, marks on the walls, stains on the carpet,and heaven forbid, maybe even a cobweb in the corner.  Hopefully they will all love Alex enough to overlook the less than perfect environment. 

I'll post pictures tomorrow.  I have a super cute idea for table centerpieces (did I mention I haven't started on the centerpieces?).  I can't wait to show you.

TTFN...

1 comment:

Maija said...

Enjoy and have fun!!