Friday, April 15, 2011

Just another Frantic Friday...

Recently there have been a number of times when I have thought "hey I should blog about that" and then I decided, "well maybe that isn't blog-worthy" (as if some of my previous posts have really been blog-worthy - HA).  So here I am on another Friday night and it is all kind of frantic - or random at the very least.

The girls have decided they are going to become skateboard Internet sensations.  I'm not sure what a skateboarding Internet sensation is but it seems to require making many, many videos and saying dude a lot. 

Alex and I went to The Wizard of Oz ballet - yes I said ballet.  I wasn't sure what to think but it was very cute and Dorthy had the most fabulous pair of red glitter toe shoes I've ever seen.  I'm not sure where I would wear red glitter toe shoes but they caused me a great deal of shoe lust.  .

Syd loves classic rock.  On the ride home from dance tonight I had a classic rock station on and first they played Me and Julio Down by the School Yard (is that the official title) and then Life in the Fast Lane.  As we pulled in the driveway Syd said "mom, thanks for not changing that great music".  Who knew and just when I thought it was all about Hannah Montana and Justin Bieber - there is hope!!!! 

May and June are going to be crazy months filled with activities so I am enjoying these last few quiet days of April even if it is snowing as I type and is a beautiful day for November! 

I feel like I live in a laundromat.  The washer and dryer seem to be in perpetual use.  The laundry mountain never diminishes.  UGH.  It doesn't help that my dryer takes at least 2 hours to dry a load of towels (and no, mom, I am not overloading it).  One of the local appliance stores has a steam washer and dryer set on sale.  Does anyone know about the steam washer and dryers?  Pros - Cons?  Input is appreciated :-)

My neighbor is still cracking the whip on the walking thing although I got a skip today (I said "here's the deal - I'm crabby and just a general PITA today so we can walk and I can bitch or we can skip".  He opted to skip - good answer :-))

Okay I told you it would be frantic or something like that anyway so it isn't like you didn't know going in today! 

TTFN...

No comments: