Monday, January 26, 2009

Lack of content...

so many things could be listed under this category but I'll try to keep it to a minimum today.

I'm posting silly pictures of the girls - because - well they are girls and they are silly (hey, I warned you there would be lack of content). And besides they got their ears pierced a little over a week ago so take special note of the earrings. I'll talk more about that when I have more time - maybe later today. I typically don't post twice in one day but I never say never :-)



So, I know some of you are wondering about the mystery poster, as am I. So far no information has been forthcoming - but then as I was looking at my settings I noticed that even if someone WANTED to send me an email they couldn't, unless they already knew my email address, since I don't have an email listed. BUT I do now so if you are the mystery reader and you feel you would like to be kind and ease my mind go into profile and there is now an email button. Or I'll even save you the trip. The email is: crabbydeal@live.com I know I know how silly to be so obsessed about something so small - but I'm assuming that by now you all have figured out how I am :-) And if you are new - well it won't take you long to get it figured out :-) Let's just say, I'm quirky...

Okay, here's the pictures. Enjoy.




4 comments:

Shirley said...

too cute! how did they like getting their ears pierced? I had it done in high school and it was PAINFUL! LOL!

Amy said...

yES. I'm sure the corrected email will draw the anon poster out. :-)

Wendy said...

Angie...I think silly may be in the genes....

Anonymous poster...Please put this woman out of her misery and tell her who you are already!

Maija said...

They are so flipping cute!