Sunday, January 4, 2009

FIN*A*LLY...

We have finally completed our last Christmas celebration. Can you hear that huge sigh of relief? The 2008 holiday season can officially be put to rest. And that my friends is a good thing. I'm more than ready to get on with 2009. Let's get this party started. I think I may even be a little anxious to get back to work (I'm sure this is merely a fleeting thought but I'm just saying - it's time to get back to the schedule).

Sooooooo, that being said - here are the last of the Christmas pictures. Enjoy - or don't. You can move along - it won't hurt my feelings - sometimes even I get sick of my kids :-)











Princess Syd with her Knight in Shining Armor her cousin (my nephew) Jordan.

Lauren with her cousin (another nephew) Nicholas. Don't they look happy? :-)

The girls. Sydney, Shelby (my niece) and Lauren.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

too cute! I love the matching dresses!