Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhh...

it's Thursday. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the temperature is above freezing so snow is melting. The only thing that could make this day better is Todd Rundgren singing a little Hello It's Me. Really some days it is the little things that are pure bliss!

But alas, (I love that phrase "but, alas" - not that I would ever utter it in real life but on my blog I feel free to use obscure vocabulary with great zeal :-)) so anyway, but alas, melting snow, singing birds and rising temperatures are not the only harbringers of spring - but it seems that slow drivers on the frontage road are like the first robins of the season. During the winter months they all but disappear but bring on a little sunshine and temps above 40 degrees and out they come - robins and slow drivers. I don't mind the bird thing (as long as they aren't pooping on my windshield) - but those slow drivers - grrrrrrrrrr.

Okay gotta run. I promise more frequent posting and pictures to come.

I'm out. TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.