Thursday, November 15, 2007

Did I tell you...

that my super special ESP does not carry over to DWTS. Jennie is safe - this week. I was a little worried for a moment there. I'm getting concerned though, I really don't know if she is going to make it through to the finals. And if Marie wins the whole tamale I am not sure I will continue to watch. I mean really, Marie, with the silver disco ball trophy? And yet, my magnificent Mario when home with NOTHING??? That's what I'm saying!!

I'm getting excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas. WooHoo! I might even be okay with a little snow. I noticed that we have these VERY tall posts marking the curbs in the parking lot at work. I can only surmise that these are so the snow plows know where to go - but man they must be expecting A LOT of snow. I hope those pole placers are just overly optimistic - or pessimistic depending on what season you are :-)

Short and sweet today. Sometimes it just works that way.

Have a great day and don't forget to buy your turkey!!!

TTFN.

No comments: