Monday, March 1, 2010

Well....

I could talk about the excellent presentation I attended earlier tonight by Dr. David Walsh about saying No to your children (seriously this was an excellent investment of my time - Say Yes to No is the name of his book - look it up). Yep, I could talk about that, BUT really there are other things to discuss. Other things like the pathetic bachelor (ummm let's see how long that lasts - my money says two weeks - and that is optimistic) and how pathetic it is that the pathetic bachelor is going to be on Dancing with the Stars. COME ON! Of all the pseudo celebrities in the world you people picked the bachelor, that John and Kate chick and Pamela Sue big boobs? Really that's who you picked? I don't even remember the rest of the cast because I was too busy checking out this sad group. I'm thinking the bottom of the barrel has been hit. Every event has a beginning, a peak, and an ending (can you say bell curve) - guess where I think DWTS is on the curve. Yep, BOTTOM OUT! I think I may be out this season - oh wait who am I kidding? I'll so be there but really only to see the train wreck - seriously...

TTFN... Oh and in between the dancing I'll be reading my book and learning to say no to my kids - really, trust me.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm thinking the train wrecks are more fun to watch!! :-) Never watched the show but I just may have to a little this time around.