Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's getting closer...

Barbie (as in Doll - significant other of Ken - sister of Skipper - beloved friend of girls everywhere) and I have a momentous day coming up (I'll let you figure it out). I don't know what big plans Ken has in store for his girl but I'm sure he has nothing on the HotY :-) (I'm still really missing that smilie emoticon - it's been at least two years since I first mentioned this affront and yet has Blogger listened? I think not). Regardless the day is coming. I don't have any big expectations. Truthfully I'd really just like the house cleaning and laundry doing fairy to show up. Now that would be a wonderful gift. If anyone knows where I might find that just let me know - I'm all over it.


So that's it - let the big week begin.

TTFN... and just for the record Barbie is older than me - much older :-)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I would like to know where you can get a piece of that cake! Have a great day tomorrow. I hope it is a good one. :-)