Monday, February 22, 2010

There were five in the bed...

and the mama one said Roll Over Roll Over so they all rolled over and NO ONE fell out... That's what it was like in our bed this morning. Two little girls and one big dog plus the HotY and I. It was cozy to say the least. I'm just thankful Alex didn't decide to come in and flop down in the middle - it would certainly have been a full house. Did I mention I'm tired this morning - I can't imagine why ;-)

Girl Scout cookies are in the house. The girls each sold 100 boxes but all are sorted and ready to deliver. I like a good organization project (don't tell anyone).

So there you go - short and sweet for a Monday. I'll save the story of our church going Sunday for later in the week. Let's just say it's never simple...

TTFN... let's hear it for having the bed to yourself!

No comments: