Friday, January 22, 2010

Have I told you lately...

that Conan is on my list. I know I talked about it here (click) and probably elsewhere too. But really it just seems like he is such a nice person. Tonight on his last show hosting the Tonight Show he said something that I thought was very profound and touching. He said, in talking about his own good fortune and blessings, that cynicism has no place in life and if you are kind extraordinary things will happen. Now that is something to think about. It actually made me tear up. Not so much because Conan was saying goodbye but mostly because I truly believe that human kindness is one of the single most powerful forces in life. That's definitely something to think about.

Okay now I'm going to watch the inane performance of Jimmy Fallon, who is NOT on the list. Oh and while we are at it - just WHO are the Roots? I've never heard of this Jimmy Fallon proclaimed worlds best band in my life. Seriously who are they?

TTFN... Tomorrow - do something kind and something extraordinary may happen and even if it doesn't you did something kind...

No comments: