Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'll be back...

to write more later - well maybe not later - maybe tomorrow but I'll be back. BUT I listed several new things in my Etsy shop. I really like the "FAMILY" one I did - great colors! So if you have a chance take a look and let me know what you think - and you know I'm always looking for new ideas... Glitter Me!

Oh and I do have one more thing to say - the Hoe Down Hee Haw number on Dancing With The Stars - SUCKED! And one other thing. That Shane chick on The Bachelor might be crazy but I've decided she comes by it naturally after seeing her mom. Actually she, Shane, seemed more normal than usual last night and I'm thinking she probably only sees her dad about oh once every five years considering how uncomfortable they seemed with each other - but he does seem to acknowledge he is/was a smuck.

Okay that's it. I'm done. Really. Nothing more to say. Well except maybe have a good day and drive safe and don't take candy from strangers or offer rides to hitch hikers or forget to put on clean underwear - you know all that useful advice...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yes! I meant to tell you today that I love, love, love that family sign using the MM 5th ave. papers. Well done girly!

And don't run with scissors. :)