Monday, April 28, 2008

Sometimes it works against me…

This super special ESP thing. Really. Just the other day I was thinking how long it had been since I heard that annoying Sheryl Crowe song. Why did I do this? I should have known better. Not only have I heard that song once since that thought but I have heard it TWICE – Friday and this morning. So that’s it – no more thinking about Sheryl Crowe – EVER. I know she is going to be upset to hear this but she just has to understand that you cannot underestimate the power of the super special ESP!

In other news let’s talk about the weather shall we? Let’s talk about the fact that I actually had tears in my eyes when I looked at the 10 day forecast because it is so dismal and cold and rainy and depressing. SERIOUSLY. When I saw that forecast my heart fell to my knees and an overwhelming sense of wanting to cry washed over me. I’m so sick of this CRAPPY WEATHER and I can’t do a thing about it. Do you think Mother Nature knows Sheryl Crowe? Maybe it’s a conspiracy to ruin my day for the next fifteen years :-) Okay - okay so I’m a little dramatic this morning but this weather really is depressing me beyond all reason. Maybe I need a vacation…

That’s it. I’m out. Nothing left to say and really I need to run to the bathroom and wipe the mascara smears from under my eyes before someone thinks my cat died or something – it might be a little hard to explain that I am crying over the weather…

1 comment:

Shirley said...

are you sure that you don't live in the PNW? LOL!