Monday, June 18, 2007

Rain, Rain go away!

It's raining. Not that we don't need the rain because we do, but we had plans for this evening. Plans that included being outside. Enjoying the weather. Watching children play and birds frolic while listening to a live swing band. But now the rain may take a toll on our fun. BooHoo. Last time it rained hard Syd stood at the window and shouted "BAD RAIN GO AWAY" waited a short pause and then disgustedly declared "well, that didn't work". The girl is observant (LOL). So I'm hoping for the passing of the rain. It can rain later. There is plenty of time for the rain.
We celebrated a nice Father's Day. Saw Shrek III (not as good as Shrek I & II) and went out for pizza. Oh and I actually cooked a good Sunday morning breakfast with AWESOME muffins from a Tastefully Simple mix. Do you know about Tastefully Simple? They make some of the most wonderful products. Good stuff. I highly recommend the Absolutely Awesome Almond Cake, Beer Bread and the Cinnamon Muffin things. YUMMY! Oh and their Spinach Dip stuff, and Bacon Bacon and Garlic Garlic and Simply Salsa, and and and. Seriously you have to check them out. Here is a link - but don't look if you are hungry, REALLY! Tastefully Simple.
Okay - gotta go and shout at the rain. I'm hoping I can make more progress than Syd.
TTFN

2 comments:

Shirley said...

send it our way! :)

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks