Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday...

Barbara Millicent Roberts - better known as Barbie.  It's your day.  Throw a party at the Dream House, drive along the coast in your pink convertible, have Ken over for dinner.  Live it up girl!  I mean really you don't look a day over 25 and you are over 50 after all.

Oh and Lauren would like to know why all fashion dolls are called Barbie Dolls - they can't all have the same name and why are Ken dolls called Barbie dolls because Ken's aren't  Barbies at all - THEY'RE KENS!  It is a very perplexing problem to her.

So anyway, if you're at Target today go see Barbie and be sure to tell her happy birthday - oh and I MAY have mentioned this in the past but it's my b-day too.  If you need me I'll be over at the Dream House having a little birthday cake and chit chat with Babs.  Maybe she'll let me borrow her convertible...

No comments: