Thursday, February 17, 2011

I wish I could sleep...

I haven't been sleeping well lately.  If I fall asleep I wake up in the middle of the night and can't find Mr. Sandman again.  Or else I just can't fall asleep.  I have no idea what the deal is.  My mind keeps working and my body is restless.  I toss and turn and stretch my legs all to no avail so I have resorted to getting up in the middle of the night and doing something.  Tonight (or rather this morning as it is 2:00 a.m.) I am doing this - writing.  I really have nothing to say but it is something to do. 

I guess I could move along and make out my to-do list for tomorrow.  Let's see:
  • Prepare Tax Information
  • Set up some appointments
  • Work on resume
  • Return emails
  • Go to Target
  • Walk the dog
  • Read to the 2nd grade class
  • Meet a friend for dinner
WOW, with the exception of two or three items that list is lacking in substance.  Maybe I should add something like audition for Jeopardy or memorize the Dictionary.  NO wonder I can't sleep - no stimulation.  I better work on that.

Speaking of stimulation or the lack thereof - Bieber Fever is rampant in the house.  With two seven year old females it was inevitable.  Sunday we were able to "enjoy" the wonder of Never Say Never the Bieber Boy's story.  It wasn't too bad but a little long - although two girls I know were absolutely enthralled.  I mean he is a cute kid but he certainly isn't any Shaun Cassidy. :-) 

Okay I think I might be tired now - or maybe you are just tired of me.  I mean really, it's a possibility.

TTFN...  Sweet Dreams.

1 comment:

Amy said...

A-MEN to Shaun Cassidy. Don't forget Leif Garrett and Andy Gibb! I had that trifecta going back in the day. :-)