Monday, December 6, 2010

Well that snuck up on me once again...

It's Christmas Card time.  I always fail to remember I need to prepare for these things.  You would think the big green tree in the living room and those cards arriving in the mail would be a daily reminder but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick.  I haven't sent cards for the last two years.  No Christmas picture, no cheerful letter rejoicing in the wonders of my young Einstein's, no pretty glittery card - NOTHING.  Nothing for two years - but now I'm starting to get a little worried that people may cut ME from their Christmas card lists so this year I'm sending the cards - at least that's what I decided five minutes ago.



Sooooo, if I am on your list do not cut me - I really didn't cut YOU from MY list - NO ONE has received cards from me - really, I promise.  And I might even put together a little letter (note to people - I like the letters I really do so if you can send a letter do it - and a picture - a picture and a letter - that's the best Christmas card) just to let everyone know about our lives and the dog (it's always about the dog). 

Okay gotta run.  I've got places to go and things to do.   But if you see me out and about please remind me I said I was sending cards this year.  Really, I seem to keep forgetting...

TTFN... I found that card on Etsy - here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/studioflowerpower?ref=seller_info - Pretty cool!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Don't feel bad. Just took pictures for ours last night and have yet to upload to Costco. LOL!