Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day Two...


NOTHING HAPPENED...

Well there was work and a doctor's appointment and meet the teacher and a two hour drive to drop the girls off for a weekend with grandpa and grandma and then there was supper with Alex and arranging respite care for Alex for the weekend and laundry. BUT there was no walking. I know there is still time but I don't know that it is going to happen tonight. Besides the dog is tired - she went to the dog park today. But tomorrow - tomorrow I am all alone. All kids - OUT. The HotY - attending a concert in the cities with some friends. Me - HOME - HOME ALONE. Can I get an ALLELUIA! Really, just one, for me. I haven't been home alone home alone in a long time. Right now it feels good. Don't get me wrong I love them all but sometimes distance - it's a good thing (don't even pretend you don't know what I mean). So tomorrow night it's the dog and I. We'll have a walking date under the stars in the moonlight - I just know she is going to love it!

TTFN...

No comments: