Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day Four...




  • Slept in
  • Bought Furniture
  • Had A Heart-to-Heart with the HotY
  • Had A Date Night
  • Went for a Moonlight Drive

The Dog is Pouting - No Walk - sorry pup but every dog has their day and today was not yours.

So I have no idea what I am doing with this numbering of the days. Day one was supposed to be an indication of - well I'm not sure what. Day One I guess. So for right now I'm just going with it. I know you might not like it but really it's my blog and I can write how I want to :-)

The series of pictures at the top is exactly why I bought new furniture today. Besides I told you this was coming awhile ago - who knew it would have taken so long - but then again - I just have to walk into my downstairs bathroom and it's unfished state and I am reminded that things around this house - they happen in stages - that's all I'm saying.

TTFN...


No comments: