Thursday, May 27, 2010

And I thought Sheryl Crowe was annoying...

with her chronic complaining about wanting to have some fun (remember – I wrote about it – HERE). NOW there is this song – YUCK. I hate this song. To be honest I’m not a fan of the Black Eyed Peas in any form – but this song – it can put me in a bad mood. I know, there are much more important things to put my energy into but sometimes you just have to get the little things off your chest. And this is one little thing that I would like to get off my chest, out of my radio listening area and into the graveyards of music. I can only hope the popularity of this annoying little tune is short-lived. Sorry to all you Black Eyed Peas but it’s a fact – they are even more annoying than Sheryl Crowe – and to be honest I’m not even that sorry. I just don’t like them. There I said it and I’m sticking by it. HA!

TTFN… I’m off to find a happy place – some place where only good songs play – some place called land of the iPod.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

That song is currently in my car and I like to turn the volume UP so that the whole thing shakes. LOL! Asian stereotype here I come.... :)

Amy said...

oh come ON now! You CANNOT be dissin' the Peas!