Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Maybe I should audtion for Jeopardy...

Have I mentioned my unemployed status?  Oh I don't know less than 100 times?  Have I? 

Have I mentioned that I kind of like staying home and can't seem to be motivated to find a job because whenever I think of starting a new job or even going on an interview I experience intense anxiety?  Have I mentioned that for the first time in 18 years for one child and 8 for another two children I am now at home with my children each day, every day, every week, every month until school starts again?  Have I mentioned this?

Have I mentioned I haven't been sleeping and some days I am so bored that nothing stimulates me and thus have begun knitting dish rags for next year's school rummage sale?  Have I mentioned ANY of these things because really I think I am lacking intellectual stimulation.  There is something to be said about no stress but seriously some days I think I may go crazy being so self-indulgent.

Dang it I think I might have to get over the anxiety and get a job!!!!

I know rambling and random thoughts but that's why you come here - right???

TTFN...

No comments: