Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's better than reality tv...

Okay, I'll just come right out and tell you - I am riveted to the Casey Anthony murder trial taking place in Florida.  I watch every day and have learned a lot about court proceedings - seriously. 

Also, I have decided that if I ever need a lawyer I'm hiring Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane Burdick (or is it Linda Burdick Drane? - see I told you sometimes I don't pay attention to the little details).  Regardless I would want them on my team and certainly not fighting against me.  Holy Bananas. 

The other thing I have discovered - DNA science fascinates me.  If I could do it all over again I think I might become a DNA scientist or a private investigator - both of them get to take pieces of the puzzle and try to figure it out.  That is appealing to me.  I love that kind of challenge.  How much information am I able to obtain without having direct access to the information I need.  I always wonder what these kind of things say about my personality - maybe I don't want to know :-)

So there you go.  That is how I have been spending the spare moments of my days lately - watching the legal process at work.  Like I began, it REALLY is better than reality tv!!

TTFN..;.

No comments: