Monday, May 23, 2011

If it's Monday this must be reality...

Today's reality is:

 the dog lying at my feet - paws in the air, head hanging to the side while I rub her belly with my foot. 

changing the title of an older blog post because I have noticed that people find this page by doing a search of the term "girls gone wild" (which was the title of a post - but a perfectly innocent post about little girls having dance party fun).  I hate to sound like a snob but I don't think these are the kind of people I want finding my blog.  Not now - not ever.  So the title has been changed to something much less likely to lure bad people to my pages.   

9 eight year old girls attending a Rock Star birthday party in your own home.  Seriously if you need a dose or real-life drama spend time with a group (two or three just can't do justice to the experience) pre-adolescent girls.  There's laughing and crying and screaming and jumping and boy talk and competition.  Really it is all-emcompassing and must be personally experienced.  WARNING - may lead to extreme crabiness during the aftermath and clean-up.



getting a little nervous about not having a job even though this has been an ongoing issue of choice and nothing new and yet the motivation to look for said job is severly lacking. 

Yep, that's reality...

No comments: